Breakfast TMBF Get Together Sunday May 1st Ace Cafe

Just an update for those that are keeping an eye out..........

Rideout leaves the ACE at 11:30am giving plenty of time for Breakfast and to meet each other

A copy of the route will be given out on paper before we leave. ( covering Herts, Beds, Bucks )

The route will lead us back to the ACE in time to make our way home in daylight hours.

We will be relatively nearby one or more of these roads during the ride (but not on them)...A41, M1, M25, A1.

The basic route all the way round can take about 3 hours ( or longer ) depending on what happens on the day.

Any questions just ask......Mark............ :wave:

Hey mark, if I come can I bring my uncle?

:shock: No need to ask. Everyone is welcome, we are there to meet people and enjoy the ride together........... :3some:

The riding route in a little more detail but it remains flexible because of unforeseen stuff.

Start and Finish at the Ace Cafe.

We are going past Brent Cross -- Mill Hill -- Barnet -- South Mimms -- Wheathampstead -- Markyate -- Whipsnade -- Berkhamsted -- Chesham -- Amersham -- Denham --.

If people have to, they can join or leave the ride at places like Junction 9 of the M1 if distance or time is a problem.

We will meet you if we know you are coming, let me know definetely and be on time please. My number is in the contacts section. :wave:

Cool sounds good. I will have a tomtom on my bike anyway so if i get lost i can always get back home or to the ace :0)

I will confirm closer to the time. Should not be an issue. Will let you know for sure either way :0)

Stu

• 2 weeks later...
How many people are going to be coming to this then?

Stu

That is a good question. I really am not sure, looking through the thread it could be as few as 3 or 4.

My guess is about 6 which would be perfect but i've got 12 maps just in case.

I'll be coming along. I'll join the rideout but will probably leave you all at Whipsnade/Berkhamstead and head home from there.

Great! The route is full of lovely surprises but the best bits are around the Whipsnade area south of Aylesbury.

Depending on how the time goes we might be able to explore the area before heading back round back to the Ace.

Oh and of course, have a bite to eat.

See you at the Ace............................ :wave:

I know on another post I said I probably won't be able to come as I've got to go to my mums in Suffolk to pick up a replacement bank card but it looks like there's lots of people going and should be good. If the weather is all ok Sunday morning I'll make my way over.

Mark I'll drop you a text message in the morning to confirm whether I'll be coming or not.

Rode part of the route with Mark today and there is a lot of exploring to be done! Some really good roads (when the cars fook off! lol) some great looking pubs to.

We need to make a few trips and explore properly. It's a tough job but someone has to do it!

Look forward to meeting more people on Sunday.

Stu

i dont really know the pubs to well bout that area, mainly just ride past em, they're just a blurrrrrrrrrr !!!!

have seen this one thou on my travels which always has few bikes outside and busy in nice weather :-

http://www.globeinn-leighton-buzzard.co.uk/index.php

Looks good dude. We could stop here for some pics and some food?

Stu

The weather forecast is good so we are all set for a great day tomorrow :D

Breakfast get together starts at 09:30. Please arrive in plenty of time to depart with the rideout at 11:30.

Maps of the area will be given out on paper. Sat Nav would be handy though, please bring if you have one.

I might not log on again before tomorrow so please text or call me if you need to ask or tell me anything.(contacts section).

Looking forward to seeing you at the ACE........... :wave: