Matlock &/or Cat & Fiddle Sunday 10th April

Time etc not arranged yet, was thinking similar times to last week. 11am meet at matlock then to Cat & Fiddle after..

Madwilly see here http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=le3+6uz&daddr=Cat+and+Fiddle+Inn,+United+Kingdom&hl=en&geocode=FRIrIwMdTa3t_yltIWPsPF53SDEshcyUnEDjRA%3BFQVgLAMdkpzh_ymzwN0HrDd6SDEtBonA2XClMw&mra=ls&sll=52.636434,-1.200819&sspn=0.010756,0.033023&ie=UTF8&z=10

Shows the routes from Leicester to Fiddle.. If your up for it, you can ride up with me and Rob?

Ok...

Techno im postponing it due to lots of people pulling out and it being mothers day.. So on Sunday 10th April I will be at Matlock at 11am, hopefully others will come too. From there will ride to Cat & Fiddle.. anyone else interested is more than welcome! Gives everyone a week to organise it and the weather is supposed to be slightly better, though I wont hold my breath.. Lets try and get a good group out :cheers:

Ok...

Techno im postponing it due to lots of people pulling out and it being mothers day.. So on Sunday 10th April I will be at Matlock at 11am, hopefully others will come too. From there will ride to Cat & Fiddle.. anyone else interested is more than welcome! Gives everyone a week to organise it and the weather is supposed to be slightly better, though I wont hold my breath.. Lets try and get a good group out :cheers:

Ok I had a look at next weeks weather and it looked worse so we'll see it is what it is! :mrgreen:

Yep its known as the fishpond carpark (has a fishpond in it and opposite the fishpond pub :) ) but is also the mining museum car park in Matlock Bath.

I will see if I can drag Willow and I out for this one if the weather is ok.

im up for the 10th :D so long as the weather its 'ok'!

ill be at the carpark at 11am :)

no idea who everyone looks like or what bikes so just look out for a orange/bronze suzuki sv650s :P

i will probably be up matlock sometime tomorrow anyway :)