Matlock &/or Cat & Fiddle Sunday 10th April

Oh No, can't make it now, and I was all psyched up for it!! Hope everyone has a fab ride, and I'll be along to a ride soon.

Cheers

Alison

(p.s. have just done my first 5000 miles on the bike, in 8 months, with 2 months off in the deep of winter, woohoo :)

ill be at that lay-by for around 11am so if anyone else is gonna be ill hang round for a bit but otherwise ill set off for matlock and maybe meet a few there :)

well I'm going to ride eastwards tomorrow with the hope of ending up at matlock or is it matlock bath I'm not sure, can't guarantee I will be there because as soon as I go passed chester I could get lost :shock:

So you may see me tomorrow then again I could end up in london :oops:

well had a look on aa route planner and I'll be heading for northwich, macclesfield, buxton and then hopefully matlock :mrgreen:

So can I ask how long are you staying at matlock for :?:

Stay at matlock for a chat etc then as far as im aware we will be going to Cat & Fiddle. Cant say a specific time mate, but maybe if you head to us first, then you can head back through macclefield etc after Cat & Fiddle :cheers:

Yep im just getting ready and eating......

I know its short notice, but, im meeting YorBandit and another at J21 M1 (north) services. If your heading up that way were meeting at 9:30, you can tag along with us. My number is in contacts section, so just drop me a text or give me a call..

If you see me in Matlock, im on a blue zx6r. Come and say Hi :cheers:

See you all soon.

Rick

I'm up I'm up.........................

Right, see ya all at Matlock.

technoz you gonna text me when you leave the services mate?

Oh and for those that dont know me - I'll be in white and black draggin combat pants on a black Tiger :cheers:

im up watch the start of F1 as thats the most exciting bit.. :P

ill be at that lay by at about 11 so ill hang around a bit but if i dont see no one ill make my way up to matlock :D

ill park near tthe fishpond and im on a orange sv650s, say hello :D

Susie & Rennie back home about 45mins ago :D

Good to meet Duane69, Sparke9, Ricksta and WRX125 for the first time and lovely to see PhilG & Rose, Yorbandit, Suzilew, Techno, Fred & Mrs Fred and Akey. :D :D

Sorry we couldn't ride up to the Cat & Fiddle but work calling!

Oh and I took a bag of choccie Easter chicks with me to share but forgot!! Doh!! :oops: Sorry guys!!!

Guest philgale

Well found out I had the day off so took a ride out with rose, stunning weather didn't go up the fiddle as it's cack up there. Went cmc and it was heaving. Bugger all in the sale so left.

Back at roses sat in garden with a bottle of miller, days don't get much better than that

Good to see everyone again, been to long since I joined in on a meet, will try get to more this year.

Well just back as well top days riding nice to see everyone even suzilew :wink:

Nice to meet some more new people too!

Weather couldnt have been better so now shorts on and a beer but cant keep drinking as will be out in car later :?