leather jacket , annoyed :(

hey all , after weeks of trying on many jackets etc i finally found one i liked and it fitted well. however it was too expensive and thought ill look for it on ebay .

Found one that was listed as new without tags, for alot cheaper . took the plunge and bought it.

anyway the seller said it had been in storage as he use to sell stuff at bike shows and it was new.

it arrived today and "new" and "never worn" with "comes with full protection" my arse. for one it had dead fly blood stains on the white parts. some of it was discoloured.has a red pen mark up the sleeve. the paint is 60% off the zips, and the cuffs are covered with wear and tear , with by the looks of it a small rip and most of it covered in dirt. most of all there is no protection! not even a back padding.

so ive emailed them and asking them for a full refund if I return it to them, even though the listing said no returns accepted.

but the item is "not as described" if they aint answered me by saturday/sunday ill be opening a dispute with ebay.

once i get a refund i think Im just gonna buy an airmesh jacket thing with some RST kevlar jeans, as im sweating like a twat out there haha.

sorry for the rant :D

also remember you want a full refund then you will send it back to save less hassle :wink:

if he doesnt cooperate you have an easy win with ebay and paypal anyway

Pretty unlucky there mate!

I'd tell them you want postage both ways refunding too!

Hope they just caugh up and save you the hassle though. What on earth makes these people think they can sell stuff listed as new when it's in such poor condition and get away with it?

usually you have to send stuff back first before you get a refund , using tracked delivery, so will be claiming that back aswell haha.

may open a dispute by tomorrow night , cant be bothered with pooor comms

just hope i can get new stuff in time for the rally.

IIRC you can be an arse and insist they send a courier to collect as you can't get down the post office etc. You might want to look into it further, but end result is often that you keep the item and the money. Perfect in the circumstance of a taking-the-piss seller.