Base Layers for the summer

I have an EDZ suit, some EDZ trousers and use whatever top I have (helly hanson, danger rocks or patagonia) as they are all pretty similar and I have them for other stuff anyway.

Any decent man made fibre base layer should do the job mate, tog 24 stuff I have also used in the past and is good and its often cheaper than bike specific stuff but just as good.

Put this up on another thread, but this is by far the best wicking suit I`ve tried. I`ve had it through last summer and winter and it`s still going strong. Great at taking away sweat from the body (as proven last weekend) and a good warm layer in winter. For £60-£70 I think it`s well worth it. Don`t know you`ve got it on and stops your leathers sticking. Another good point is that it has thumb and foot loops to stop it riding up when you put yopur trousers and jacket on.

Revit Excellorator

excellerator2.jpg.4f99826d0b67e3ba4c495d625b3ff886.jpg

Under Armor HeatGear, great kit for when it's warm out (not that I've been able to use mine as it was forcibly "borrowed" and in Afghanistan at the moment)

Their ColdGear stuff's good.too, worth a look mate

I'm presently using the Aldi base layers. Someone on another forum recommended them so I bought a set this April when they did their biker stuff.

They are better than owt I've used before and if they do the same deal next April I'll buy several sets. :D

Sorry that this is of no use to you right at this moment in time.