Hull Motor Show - 28th August

<t>What will you be doing on 28th</t>  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What will you be doing on 28th

• Show my bike and camp
    • Show my bike but No camping
    • Attend the show with no bike
    • Am boring and wont be doing anything

The forum will be attending the following show in Hull....

http://www.hullmotorshow.com/

We took part a few years ago and it was a fab day, and now its even bigger with more bikes taking part. There will be a dyno and a wheelie machine there so should be fun (there is a cost for these).

We are taking a campervan and I have booked in 10 bikes but we can take many more if we want to and the cost £4 a bike to go to charity. You can hang around the camper and promote forum, go off and have a look at the vehicles, have something to eat/drink in the cafe and at the end of the day there are trophys given to winners in all different categories of motors at the show.

I usually have a BBQ Party Weekend for August Bank Holiday so thought we could do the 2 together. So.....

If you would like to attend the show, the BBQ or both please vote below, and camping spaces are restricted. I imagine there will be techno, yorbandit and keithg24 having tents already and can probs fit in another 7 in the garden.

Hope you can join us on this fab funpacked weekend, all members new and old welcome!! Please vote and comment on this thread about which option you have chosen and any questions you may have.

Vicki :)

No option for 'camping' (in the van :lol: ) but not showing the bike (can't afford petrol for both the bike AND the camper :( )

So yeah, seeing as it's our campervan that we're using for the Motor Show I guess Rennie and myself will be there for the weekend!! :D

Why not show the bike Sue? It's be good to have a bike on show to let people see a range of different bikes :)

Or maybe it's because you might have to clean it first!!!! :wink: :lol:

Good point Sue. But ya right about the cleaning bit. It just don't happen often. lol.

Why not show the bike Sue? It's be good to have a bike on show to let people see a range of different bikes :)

Or maybe it's because you might have to clean it first!!!! :wink: :lol:

Good point Sue. But ya right about the cleaning bit. It just don't happen often. lol.

Well it would certainly mean that if stu brought his it wouldnt be the worst bike there lol

And why am i the only one thats voted??

Sue... show your bike.... its more of having different bikes on display at our stand and the £4 goes to charity anyways :) and it dont have to be clean... hippy showed his bike one year, some monkey harley thing that was held together by muck! It doesnt matter :)

And why am i the only one thats voted??

I couldn't cos there isn't an option that applies to us! :lol:

There is an option of just going to the show, no bike :)

And I know you're coming, like you say its your camper :)

Have said we may use a gazebo if we cant get a generator.

Reckon we need a gazebo anyway, just in case the weather is iffy - put it up next to the camper.

Generator would be great, so that we've got some electricity but it's not essential - more of a bonus! :)

Just looked at the link you posted on FB Vicki, and had a look through the Gallery.

Thinking we could do with some sort of novelty 'thing' to catch people's attention - any ideas? (apart from my shortbread that is!!! :lol: )

Just looked at the link you posted on FB Vicki, and had a look through the Gallery.

Thinking we could do with some sort of novelty 'thing' to catch people's attention - any ideas? (apart from my shortbread that is!!! :lol: )

Novelty what like bgt's elvis impersonator :)

Yeh probably, but early days yet and people have the rally to think about... but im not fussed if its just us, its still fab!

Yeh i can contact him, just remind me lol