Goddam failed theory and hazard by one point on hazard :oops:

No excuses though...will not have large coffee beforehand next time, was not concentrating, brain was hyper...everything became a hazard.. :crybaby:

One point, thats bad luck, how long till you can put in for it again or can you do it straight away? and no coffee next time lol

ouch, thats unlucky. I took me quite a while to distinguish what was a developing hazard and what is an actual hazard. First time i did a practice run... people looking like they are about to cross. Hazard! Car approaching junction to come onto the road i am on. Hazard! People walking up to a zebra crossing. Hazard! Parked car. Hazard! Cyclist. Hazard!... you get the picture, although these are wrong according to the DSA... Do a few more practice ones before you do it again, get the feel for what is a an actual hazard that will cause you to actually brake/swerve/change lane etc etc, and focus on those, and not the things that could become a hazard

Good luck!

ouch, thats unlucky. I took me quite a while to distinguish what was a developing hazard and what is an actual hazard. First time i did a practice run... people looking like they are about to cross. Hazard! Car approaching junction to come onto the road i am on. Hazard! People walking up to a zebra crossing. Hazard! Parked car. Hazard! Cyclist. Hazard!... you get the picture, although these are wrong according to the DSA... Do a few more practice ones before you do it again, get the feel for what is a an actual hazard that will cause you to actually brake/swerve/change lane etc etc, and focus on those, and not the things that could become a hazard

Good luck!

I kept tripping up on that, and it seems quite common. Perhaps they should change it slightly, and get you to click when you see a hazard developing, and when it is a hazard.

I'd say it's equally if not more important to be able to identify a hazard before it happens, to take appropriate action before it develops.

i did the same today but only failed the questions by 1 point and passed hazard

the really hot women in york in summer outfits made me feel better after my failure :lol:

Lynn - It's ok, got the DVD and have been doing mock tests, which are either extremely easy or the DSA one is extremely hard..lol, for I have completed 15 mock tests and passed each one getting on average 67 out of 75

Toon - you would commit suicide at the place I took the test, for the women are not hot to say the least :wink: