Moving away from angled start

Bit long winded title but id appreciate the full procedure , since im learning myself, i need the DSA pantomine drill for moving away from angled start.

On another note if anyone has any links to sites for people who wana learn themselves that would be crackin stuff

Bit long winded title but id appreciate the full procedure , since im learning myself, i need the DSA pantomine drill for moving away from angled start.

On another note if anyone has any links to sites for people who wana learn themselves that would be crackin stuff

If you genuinely believe it to be a "pantomime" then quite honestly you would probably benefit from some professional training so that they can explain to why the "pantomime" is such a good idea, and such an essential aid to longevity apart from any other consideration.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/LearnerAndNewDrivers/LearningToDriveOrRide/index.htm

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/LearnerAndNewDrivers/RidingMotorcyclesAndMopeds/index.htm

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/LearnerAndNewDrivers/PracticalTest/DG_178328

By angled start do you mean from behind a parked car?

If so this is how I did it today,

Check mirrors

Watch right mirror

When clear, lifesaver

Indicate

glance back and pull away

Accelerate hard, you dont want to cause another road user to slow down as its a automatic fail.

You don't need to indicate if there is no other traffic around

Since when? can you guarantee there isn't a car coming around a bend? I'd indicate even if I was the only person around for miles tbh

Since when? can you guarantee there isn't a car coming around a bend? I'd indicate even if I was the only person around for miles tbh

You can never be sure there is no one around. For the sake of flicking a switch why not use it?

I dont indicate if noone else is around. But classing the examiner as another road user i'd deffinately use them on your test, or if your in any doubt.

Don't forget to turn them off as well

If there's nobody to see it, the indicate is pointless. So says common sense, The Highway Code, ADIs and the DSA examiners bible. "Only indicate if someone would benefit from it"

If there's nobody to see it, the indicate is pointless. So says common sense, The Highway Code, ADIs and the DSA examiners bible. "Only indicate if someone would benefit from it"

Is what I was told, so I don't think I indicated on test but can't be sure, it's all a bit of a blur.