Mod 2 today....bloody failed again!

I was really relaxed too lol possibly too relaxed then he said i went over a mini roundabout..He couldnt fault the ride he said apart from the roundabout ... oh well ill get it eventually, rebooked again for the 25th August. :( :( :( :(

Good luck for tomorrow Keith!!

bad luck Lynn... sometimes i dont think the examiiners use much discretion.. nobody is perfect and if thats the only mistake you made and didnt endanger anyone its a bit harsh... anyway i have mine on the 23rd two days before you so i wish you luck on your retest.. :cheers:

Im assuming it counts as a major :cry: , your allowed 10 minors i think but only 3 on the same one or its a fail, i did everything perfect apart from the bloody roundabout grrr

Im assuming it counts as a major :cry: , your allowed 10 minors i think but only 3 on the same one or its a fail, i did everything perfect apart from the bloody roundabout grrr

Next time, however you are allowed more than 3 in one box. Its examiners discretion.

Oh noo, that's really bad luck :( , sounds as if your riding is pretty good if that was the only problem - lots of luck for next time!