m@d 2 on wed AGAIN (FAILED)

ffs sounds like you have had a right arse for an examiner mate... next time stop and pause for abit before making a move so he cant possibly say you havent stopped... best of luck for your 3rd time mate

i had him last time and he was an complete twat but this time he was in a very good mood, he was helpful in calming me down before i even started and he even stated he could of failed me on another occasion but he could let it sly. i later found out that he nearly lost his life @ that stop sign

it was the easiest ride possible even when i went the wrong way twice but yet again i made a stupid mistake and failed and i am very angry with myself. i thought i did stop but he was way too positive to be out to get me or make something up

2 minors 1 for getting too close to the path which he said i could of failed but he said it would be a shame to fail on that, 1 for something to do with turning left

on a positive note at least i finished this one and on the ride i felt really confident in my ability as a rider but made a very silly mistake which cost me(a ps3 and 2 tickets as well lol) but i have rebooked for the 14th

i will now kill some locusts on gears and take my anger out the idiots on xbl

Suffered mate. :(

Those stop signs are a bitch are`nt they,it is so easy to slow down then carry on if nothing is there,but the sign says STOP.Easily done and as a car driver for 30 years i still do it.

Good luck next time.

Suffered mate. :(

Those stop signs are a bitch are`nt they,it is so easy to slow down then carry on if nothing is there,but the sign says STOP.Easily done and as a car driver for 30 years i still do it.

Good luck next time.

that just what he said :lol:

he said i looked at the stop sign and approached at a very low speed but as i saw here was nothing there either way i carried on :eek2: :damn:

its a costly mistake £150 worth but i will get there in the end as long i dont run a red light light and stop at the stop sign

Its a niggly point isn't it,surely if nothing is coming you should be able to carry on but as it is a test you need to stop.

Bloody test`s,i hate the things.A far better way would be to assess a rider on merit by his examiner,test`s make people nervous,me included.

I have yet to do mine so its a lesson well learnt i suppose.

Bloody test`s,i hate the things.A far better way would be to assess a rider on merit by his examiner,test`s make people nervous,me included.

I have yet to do mine so its a lesson well learnt i suppose.

Isn't that what they do already?