m@d 2 on wed AGAIN (FAILED)

got my mod 2 again on wed after i failed my last one by failing to see a red light :oops:

im rather calm this time but i may have to be drugged up as i did my back in today :lol:

Edited by toon83

Good luck fella and hope the backs up to it. Did mine during the week and passed although thought id failed after nearly heading clean through a give way,just think calm remember the shoulders and you be fine

Good luck Toon, passed mine on the 25th too third attempt! just relax remember all your checks and enjoy the ride :mrgreen:

Did you do some training with a school?

Good luck Toon, passed mine on the 25th too third attempt! just relax remember all your checks and enjoy the ride :mrgreen:

Did you do some training with a school?

thanks everyone i will try and relax this time :lol:

last time it was a silly mistake of which i failed to see the double green lights, all i saw was the single one and off i went and boom i get told to pull over GAME OVER

i hear so many people say enjoy the ride how is this possible?

i suffer really bad with nerves and the added pressure of him/her behind me can at times top me over the edge and once i make one mistake i will make 10 one after another. having said that even though i got 5 minors and 1 major and iv not been on a bike for over 2 weeks i feel very calm now unlike my last thread asking how to calm the f**k down.

think i need a hot (female) test person as when i did my mod 1 i calmed almost instant when i saw her :lol:

yes lynn i did 4 months on the road alone and 3 days with an instructor

Good luck mate.

I know all about bad backs,i have suffered from them for years,i have a twinge right now but nothing major.But when it goes it goes big time.

not had mine go so i guess im lucky there

its a little painful but as long as my back stays in one position im ok with the help of a couple of painkillers

Fingers crossed for you Toon. i did some training with Brighouse motorcycle training ..was a little expensive at £225.00 a test but found it a great help specially for moral support on the run up to the test and the nice big bikes to ride lol :cheers:

i passed mine on the 23rd and i too suffer from nerves really badly... but i have to say the examiner was a very calm and kinda friendly in the way he spoke which helped plus i just rode without my instructor rattling on in my ear ole lol... in truth i was more nervous on my MOD1 than i was on MOD2...

the one thing i had to make damn sure of was not forgetting to cancel an indicator as i have done that a few time son DAS lessons... one advantage you have is that you have done it once already so you know what to expect.. best o luck kidda and keep us posted :)

Fingers crossed for you Toon. i did some training with Brighouse motorcycle training ..was a little expensive at £225.00 a test but found it a great help specially for moral support on the run up to the test and the nice big bikes to ride lol :cheers:

i used to live in brighouse :lol:

yeah mate, best of luck, hope the back is ok.

it's true, listen to the examiner, then just ride as though you are on your own, forget he is there. ignore him (not his instructions of course,lol). that is what they want you to do.

yeah mate, best of luck, hope the back is ok.

it's true, listen to the examiner, then just ride as though you are on your own, forget he is there. ignore him (not his instructions of course,lol). that is what they want you to do.

i did fine with instructions its the free ride that i had trouble with :lol:

i was focused too much on where is was going instead of what was happening and to make matters worse he told me that the test would of finished in 10 mins

im feeling very confident and relaxed maybe even excited about wed

plus if i pass i get some free tickets to bsb and machine head

have you done it yet?... if you have i bet the grin is as big as mine was :lol:

nope i FAILED

i thought i had stopped but he says i failed to stop at a stop sign so it was a major

other than that i got 2 minors