E.A.R Ultrafit earplugs with cords

Throttled

Bought for £1.95 delivered off eBay, lots of sellers. Been using them for 3 months now.

http://systemhygiene.co.uk/images/pictures/products/ear020-ultrafit-ear-plugs-1-(page-picture-large).jpg

GOOD

Price

Fit, the ridges mean they go in as far as is needed to suit different ear shapes

They work very well cutting out sound

The cord stops you from losing them

They are tough and have survived a number of boiling hot water cleans.

BAD

Nothing

Highly recommended.

• 7 months later...

Ordered a pair of these for each of us from ebay a few weeks ago (for about £1 posted per pair :o ).

Unfortunately, as I kinda expected, they won't fit in my lug holes :(

However, Ed likes his and reckons they are at least as good as the custom ones we got :)

However, Ed likes his and reckons they are at least as good as the custom ones we got :)

They're better overall I think its better at cutting out wind noise and engine noise yet still being able to hear cars at low speed.

Also anything that does the same job as something for £50 at £1 must be better. :)

they look very similar to the ones i was given at work and they hurt like mad, they to hard and dont stay in either cos i aint got big ear holes. i like EAR soft sponge ones and they are like 50p a pair and you throw them away when nasty :)

There the ones I used to use too bex I found them pretty much a one wear deal I have moulded ones now as they were free :)

free is always a bonus, and i would rather wear for a day and throw, i know its not cheap or env friendly but thats just me