Garages able to do frame repairs?

mackemforever

I've been doing a bit of searching on this and have managed to find a few places that can do frame repairs, however they are all bloody miles from where I am, and so just thought I would check on here to see if anybody knows of somewhere that can do frame repairs that is a bit move convenient.

So, anybody know if there is anywhere near Bristol that can do them, or near the M5/M6, so Manchester, Stoke, Birmingham.

Thanks very much if you can help.

What needs doing mate? Got any pix? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Doesn't actually matter. I've found a garage near me that is selling a 1999 SV650 frame for about £70, not from a Cat C or D write off, complete with log book, so I'm buying that and swapping everything over to that frame. In my opinion it is easier than getting my frame straightened.

best way :thumb:

and that way you get chance to check the full bike over when doing it :D

And find all the (expensive) faults that were nicely hidden away out and sight and mind?

I'd almost prefer not to know :lol:

best way :thumb:

and that way you get chance to check the full bike over when doing it :D

And find all the (expensive) faults that were nicely hidden away out and sight and mind?

I'd almost prefer not to know :lol:

Well luckily I've pretty much stripped my bike right back to the frame anyway in order to try and find what was damaged and there were no nasties hidden away that I didn't know about (yet anyway!).