Investments

Nogin

Central banks around the world are buying gold as the global ponzi economy is unravelling. The price of gold and silver has been artificially kept low for years, but it can't be held back for much longer. Everyone was telling me that gold was in a bubble a year ago when I was telling everyone to buy it at $1200-1300. It'll be back over the $2k mark again soon.

I take it, by referring to 'ponzi', you mean Fiat (paper money) currency?. I expect most wouldn't know who Charles Ponzi was!.

I have the odd investment here & there, the main thing at the moment is to stay out of debt imo.

Central banks around the world are buying gold as the global ponzi economy is unravelling. The price of gold and silver has been artificially kept low for years, but it can't be held back for much longer. Everyone was telling me that gold was in a bubble a year ago when I was telling everyone to buy it at $1200-1300. It'll be back over the $2k mark again soon.

I take it, by referring to 'ponzi', you mean Fiat (paper money) currency?. I expect most wouldn't know who Charles Ponzi was!.

I have the odd investment here & there, the main thing at the moment is to stay out of debt imo.

Ponzi as in pyramid scheme.

** edit ** facilitated by fiat, yes.

No my plan is to retire at 55 ish and still be young enough to enjoy it! I don't want to work till I'm 67 and retire skint.

The best advice I can give,, If as you say the company plan is a good one, then chuck as much as you can afford in the way of A.V. Cs into it,,, I packed up full time work @ 54 did a part time job for 5 yrs then packed up all together ( nasty word work ) :wink: but I tell you what,, if you ain't got your own pension covered,, you'll not live any sort of life on £112 a week the state pension gives you,,,,,,,