Dark mornings and nights

nman1

Anyone else noticed how some drivers fail to put on lights when it`s clearly needed on these dark mornings, especially when the street lights are still on.

Road into work this morning behind a silver car with no lights on. Admitedly most of the street lights were off but one or two were still on. It was foggy and virtually all other cars had their lights on. I noticed cars coming the other way and they were virtually invisible until you got close to them. Imagine going to overtake and finding a car looming into view. I don`t bother to be honest but it could be nasty.

Live near a long arrow straight road, which is covered by trees on both sides, which I have to go down every day if I want to get anywhere.

Morning and evening I'll have a look for lights coming down the road mainly, get in position and drop a gear for an overtake, and suddenly johnny twat is 50 yards away without his lights on and I haven't seen him. :roll: