UK Challenge 100 Discussion 2012

TC

Congratulations to DocB the latest member to complete the Pub challenge

Well done Debs :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Neil :D I've never seen a phone box like that before. (good use for one though)

Devans Is that a BIG FAT Zero next to your score mate :shock:

Catch up time starts tomorrow - Day 1 - Inveraray Jail, McCaigs Tower, Commando Memorial. Day 2 - Applecross, Skye Bridge. Day 3 - The Green Welly. Day 4 - Knockhill, Tay Bridge, Forth Bridge, Bikers Cove Day 5 - the Falkirk Wheel. Taking it easy as leaving Monday and coming home Friday. :D

Sounds like a good run you have planned there Throttled.

Rushwind getting out in the freezing weather the other day, Hardcore.

and today!, snow out on the derbyshire fields!!!,,,

would have been out yesterday , but had to put a new dipped headlight bulb in,,,,,,,,,,,,

Depending on which way you go to Applecross the A890 Lochcarron - Stromeferry road is closed for the next few weeks. The ferry service at Stromeferry has been re-opened, its free and I was sent past some cars and given priority for some reason!

Check out the Traffic Scotland web site for up to date details.

Nice pics Throttled. Looks like you had some decent weather.

Lovely riding around Scotland when the peaks of the mountains are still covered in snow

Fffffffffffrrrreeeeeezzziing ccccold. Glad to have kept my balls after todays ride.

Well done Throttled! :D

Any chance you could edit your post to say where the pics are taken please? Might help others find them! :lol:

Done it for you mate

You stay soaking in that hot bath, You've earnt it

Todays tags done and again freezing. The Bikers Cove at South Queensferry is not doing hot food at the moment and it is only open Thursday to Sunday. They are looking to refurbish but the lease runs out in 6 months and they may not be there anymore. If they move they hope to stay in South Queensferry. Very friendly and I sat next to a fire in the shop to have my coffee and sandwich. :cheers:

Well done Throttled! :D

Any chance you could edit your post to say where the pics are taken please? Might help others find them! :lol:

Done it for you mate

You stay soaking in that hot bath, You've earnt it

Throttled you need to deduct 10 points, that is most certainly not the forth bridge you took a photo of, it's the forth road bridge which is far from famous! Nae luck mate!

Well pointed out Young Lady.

However after a long deep discussion and taking into account the mileage covered in the freezing conditions. :crybaby:

The picture stands :cheers:

However after a long deep discussion and taking into account the mileage covered in the freezing conditions. :crybaby:

Awesome! So I can get a random pic of a rail bridge in London instead of doing Tower Bridge? :booty:

Awesome! So I can get a random pic of a rail bridge in London instead of doing Tower Bridge? :booty:

You Can.

Then we will have a long deep discussion taking into account the mileage covered in the conditions. Plus the fact that you have just admitted that you know its Tower bridge that is required and decide from there.

Try it :raspberry:

You Can.

Then we will have a long deep discussion taking into account the mileage covered in the conditions. Plus the fact that you have just admitted that you know its Tower bridge that is required and decide from there.

i`m not sure of the rules yet with the challenge 100.........

but if i can get me bike up the stairs into the bathroom, say next to the toilet,.....

would that be worth any points??

You Can.

For 10 points it's really not worth it, well to me anyway :booty: plus I have clearly read the instructions and know that it's Tower bridge not some bridge close to Tower Bridge that counts :up:

Throttled you need to deduct 10 points, that is most certainly not the forth bridge you took a photo of, it's the forth road bridge which is far from famous! Nae luck mate!

Phew, thanks. With the Tay Bridge there are both road and rail versions next to each other and it does not differentiate on the Challenge instructions as to which one to photo, so I photed the road one. I assumed the road bridge for the Forth as we are not train spotters :wink:

You Can.

For 10 points it's really not worth it, well to me anyway :booty: plus I have clearly read the instructions and know that it's Tower bridge not some bridge close to Tower Bridge that counts :up:

:lol: :lol: ......the challenge will be getting close enough to Tower Bridge to get it in the photo with the bike......I often drive around that area and there's b*gger all places to stop.....all the roads are Red Routes...... Unless of course you could get the bike on one of the river boats.....or you time it so's the bridge is up and the traffic is stopped..... :lol: :lol:

the challenge will be getting close enough to Tower Bridge to get it in the photo with the bike......I often drive around that area and there's b*gger all places to stop.....all the roads are Red Routes...... Unless of course you could get the bike on one of the river boats.....or you time it so's the bridge is up and the traffic is stopped..... :lol: :lol:

Pavement :P