Tag Discussion

Stu

1. You ride to the current tag photo. (Keep it in the UK!)

2. You photograph your bike at that location showing both your bike and the object in the photo.

3. You then take a photo of your bike in front of another landmark, geographic location, etc.

4. Post both photo's following the rule.

5. Another rider then must tag your photo.

I've nicked the idea from a USofA site I use. They do it by State (some of which are about the size of our country!!).

Sometimes there is a clue such as a known monument/landmark.

The idea is to get out riding on your bike with a 'purpose'!

Oh, and only one tag at a time. Don't post a second one until you have a photo of your bike at the first site, hence the name "TAG, YOU'RE IT!"

Right Guys - Just to clarify!

TAG a place by taking a photo of your bike at it.

Place that pic on the thread to show you have TAGged it. -No time limit, but someone else may beat you to it if you don't do it straight away!

Place another pic of your bike at the next place for someone else to TAG.

I see no problem in having 'library' pictures - I started the thing off by doing that!

Only thing I would say is make sure it is the same bike - A 1978 Super Dream straight out of registration at the delaers is NOT acceptable!

Good thing about 'library' shots is it keeps the thread moving quickly and if it is opposite end of the country opens it up to people in different areas and keeps it moving around the country too.

• 2 years later...