BMF Show 18th - 20th May 2012

Bonniebird

We were debating whether to bother going this year but I read this in 'Motorcycle Rider' this evening:

'New too will be the introduction of a proper real ale bar and real cider bar (so far 20 ales have been agreed!) and within this area we'll have live blues music too.'

OK, I'm sold!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
wont be going nothing i really need and cant justify the entry price

I know what you're saying Steve.....we don't really need anything either....but it's more of a "holiday"....weekend away.....beer, live music, wander round looking at bike stuff......if we spot something cheap that's a bonus..... 8-)

i used to have a trade stand in the autojumble section of the bmf each pitch of 12ft wide by 15ft deep was 25 quid for the weekend including 2 people passes as well and we used to book 4 pitches due to amount of bits we took and it meant a few mates got in free as well.....lol

I think that was probably before they got the new mob in to run the show..... :roll:

Maybe they are still holding the price for the Autojumble. Gotta say though it was a lot smaller than the previous years last year. George White's had a bit marquee there last few years....so they won't be there obviously.

Anyway....we're just going along for the craik..... :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

me and a mate are already booked for the whole weekend, fancy a meet up and camping in the same vicinity ???

hoping it'll be a good weekend, will be going on the bike , my camping gear doesnt take up too much room

me and a mate are already booked for the whole weekend, fancy a meet up and camping in the same vicinity ???

hoping it'll be a good weekend, will be going on the bike , my camping gear doesnt take up too much room

Sounds like a plan Cat 8-) ....and if anyone else on here also fancies hooking up with us we'll post a bit nearer the time Rendezvous times and places..... 8-)

As it seems a few of us will be going, we`ve normally met up with each other at 12.00noon just inside the entrance. Anyone up for doing the same this year ????

yeah neil i will either meet you there if i'm in car or will meet at your starting point if i'm on bike.

need a few things so maybe taking car so i can transport everything home.

will let everyone know nearer time