kevlar jeans

I have redroutes with all the extra knee armour. I wouldn't recommend them for the money. The knee armor on mine at least have no elastic to hold them in place. The pocket for the armor is a bit small and the velcro soon gives up the ghost and gravity just pulls the armor out of position- the pocket is upside down! THe armor then likes to dig in under my kneecap when off the bike. They just do not feel secure for me, I'd avoid.

That said as normal jeans they look ace, and are good material.

Just try before you buy, with armor in!

knee armour in the jeans is better than nothing, but really i'd go with a separate set of knee protectors that you can strap to your leg so that they stay in place. Unless you get really tight jeans, the knee armour is unlikely to stay in place if you came off.

knee armour in the jeans is better than nothing, but really i'd go with a separate set of knee protectors that you can strap to your leg so that they stay in place. Unless you get really tight jeans, the knee armour is unlikely to stay in place if you came off.

Sorry, I re-read my post and it wasn't very clear. I agree 100%- I ment to say that Jeans are not worth the money, but if you do at least pimp them up with knee & hip inserts. I've heard some pants have straps you can wrap round the knee to hold it in place, then unstrap for when you go for a mince to the shops.

Personaly I like my leathers the best. They feel great on, everything stays in place, and you get the nice looks from the young ladies (if that's your thing :3some: )

FYI HeinGerike have some craze promos at the moment - 20-30% off is getting the norm and their stuff is the kitten's mittens.

Sorry, I re-read my post and it wasn't very clear. I agree 100%- I ment to say that Jeans are not worth the money, but if you do at least pimp them up with knee & hip inserts. I've heard some pants have straps you can wrap round the knee to hold it in place, then unstrap for when you go for a mince to the shops.

Personaly I like my leathers the best. They feel great on, everything stays in place, and you get the nice looks from the young ladies (if that's your thing :3some: )

FYI HeinGerike have some craze promos at the moment - 20-30% off is getting the norm and their stuff is the kitten's mittens.

yeah, they've got a sale on this weekend with 30% off everything (i think), you just need the discount code pm me if you want this