Hunstanton rideout 13th may

Guest martin675

This does look good, if a bit early for a Sunday!! But May's a way off yet so hopefully someone will remind me about this nearer the time!

In other news for everyone, Ben (lucky) has had another stroke of luck in that he had a motorbike accident on Wednesday, and has only sustained a dislocated left wrist, amongst other sprains and bruises. So lucky indeed (sort of!). I'm sure he'll be on here in time and will tell you all about it personally!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bumping this up the list a bit as we were discussing it down the Marina tonight..... :wink:

Will arrange a meeting time from Hartford Marina a bit nearer the time and dependant on the weather forecast for Sunday..... 8-)

Weather at the moment looks OK for Sunday....so let's keep fingers crossed.

If anyone is heading for this run from Huntingdon or surrounding area I think myself and Bonniebird will start out from Hartford Marina, PE28 2AA at 09:00 to get to Wheelfit motorcycles for 09:30-09:45 so we can get some raffle tickets and have a look around before the rideout.

So we'll aim to meet at the Marina from 08:45. See ya there.... 8-)

Hi tango, thanks for posting

Good to chat on Tuesday, nice warm dry ride back home, nice change....

I'll be there for 8:45' oh my god that's early for Sunday better stay off the sauce sat night or I'll never get up!

If its dry, that is!

Cheers

Yeah Terry, was a good chat..... 8-)

I know 08:45 is almost indecent for a Sunday morning......and I guess we'll have to take it a bit easy Saturday night too..... :wink:

If the forecast stays as it is it should be a good run up to Hunny...... 8-)

Guest David

Whats the planned time past King's Lynn, I may join you there is the weather is OK. I was going to WSB at Donny but not paying £50 a ticket.

Hi David....the ride starts out from Waterbeach at 10:30.....I don't know what route is planned but I guess straight up the A10 as it'll be easier to keep everyone together. So I guess it should be passing through Kings Lynn somewhere between 11:00-11:15..... :wink:

Hi David. I'm planning on meeting Tango co at the Hartford Marina at 9.00, leaving Kings Lynn at about 8 if you fancy meeting somewhere on the way?? I'll be coming straight past Wisbecistan and down the A47/A141.

:cheers:

Dave

Hi all,

We are thinking of joining you - flu permitting.

See you at the Marina 8.45-ish...

Hey Selcan....will be great to see you both.....hope you are feeling OK?.... :) Bit of fresh air on the bike will sort you out though...... :wink:

Hi

I Can't join you all tomorrow.

Had a great day riding scrubbing in new tyres today, 200 miles in the sun.... Fantastic

Have to be elsewhere owing to family stuff tomorrow though

Have a good day

See you at the mill Tuesday to hear how it went