Hunstanton rideout 13th may

Guest martin675

No probs Terry....... :) Yeah....it sure was a nice day today......didn't get out on the bike....but put some of the paintguard kit on.....so it's all ready for tomorrow.... 8-)

Have a good day with the family mate....and hopefully see you at the marina on Tuesday (work & weather permitting.... :wink: )...... :)

Glad you got back OK too Darren.......hope the back isn't giving you too much gyp..... :)

Unfortunately I got into the ride back and left Mandy, Selcan and Wayne a bit behind me....forgot all about Mandy needing a refuel stop.......so, sorry about that guys.....it wasn't something you said.... :lol: :lol:

Mandy is cleaning the bike at the moment....but she has some pictures from today that she'll upload a bit later...... 8-)

Apparently there were 160 bikes on the ride......so I think it can be chalked down as a success.....and probably raised a reasonable amount for MAGPAS...... 8-)

Was good see everyone. It was a well organised run. The marshalls blocked off roundabouts on the way through to keep everything moving so it was a reasonable speed and not too many bottlenecks considering the number of bikes.

Bonnie was embarassingly dirty so it was out with the autoglym and polish when I got back.

Here are a few photos:

P1020218.thumb.JPG.2c6f817906039dd928cf62e442e343e3.JPG

Lining up at Wheelfit

P1020222.thumb.JPG.b38bf3ecba2703cc86f8781d56d70269.JPG

arriving in Hunny

P1020226.thumb.JPG.e01379dbf877520c70bcec6278fa652f.JPG

Good turnout and it was free to park on the green for once!

P1020227.thumb.JPG.4516d31d7cf25fc5ceedb27ee4dbe924.JPG

Sierra Tango and Bonnie

Great ride out and day peeps. Thanks Bob for leading on the way to Darrens. Got back and went down the pub, only to find out I`d forgotten that I said I`d meet them all in the Black Bull at 1.00pm. I had an inkling soemthing had been arranged thats why I left a little early.

Amazing isn`t it 1 hour 10 mins from Hunstanton to Hartford, then 15mins from Hartford to Brampton. Bloody traffic lights.

Good picks Mandy, I`m suprised they came out with the flash bouncing off my bonce. :lol:

Hi Neil, it was good to meet you again.

I should have said yesterday but I meant to say thank you. My confidence has taken bit of a hit since I came off in November and I was struggling to lean over at corners and roundabouts but I was watching you on the ride to Hunstanton (I wasn't looking at your arse in leathers before you get any ideas.. :lol: ) just the way you shifted your body and dipped your shoulder into the corner. Luckily the pace allowed me to experiment at a comfortable pace and now my cornering is so much better than it was when I left home. So thanks a lot! :D

:cheers:

You`re most welcome Dave, but I`d take a few tips of other peeps that are a damn site better than me on corners, but if you feel more confident then I`m glad to be of help.

Don`t forget to keep your eyes on the ride out section.

See you on the next run

It was a great ride and great company too.

I was glad to be part of the group. Not to worry about the way back Tango, we all get carried away every now and then - it was good to see you were enjoying it.

Thanks guys.