Ladies... How are you finding boots to fit!

Hi...

I am really struggling to find boots to fit...

I am a size 5 with slim to average ankle / calf measurents but if I can actually get my feet into them I can't fasten the buggers up! Is it just me having this problem or is it a widespread issue?

I have the same problem - most women's legs are just more shaped than most men's. You can get specific ladies boots that may fit better but generally its just a case of trying lots on until you find something that fits. I have Sidi black rain evos (ironically as does my OH) and these are OK or me

I am trying on just about everything on the shelf... touring, race the lot... to no avail!

Thanks Bonniebird I will try to find the Sidi's as they are ones I haven't tried yet!

I wanted the Daytona Ladystar for a bit of extra height but I couldn't get the arch of my foot into them, literally couldn't get my foot in! Was very much the ugly sister in the Cinderella story :cry:

I ended up with boys TCX Competitizone (or summat like that) they fit fine though I struggle the get the zip over the over the ankle when I have my leathers on under them :roll:

ETA: Check out this blog all about ladies gear! http://gearchic.com/

majority of women have the same problem the missus has ankle boots because nothing fits

I've been told altberg do made to measure but they aren't cheap and im sure the plod issue these as standard

I wanted the Daytona Ladystar for a bit of extra height but I couldn't get the arch of my foot into them, literally couldn't get my foot in! Was very much the ugly sister in the Cinderella story :cry:

Haha yes that is exactly how I have been feeling... like a friggin ugly sister situation!

Cheers I will check the boots and the blog out :)

I have the same problem - most women's legs are just more shaped than most men's. You can get specific ladies boots that may fit better but generally its just a case of trying lots on until you find something that fits. I have Sidi black rain evos (ironically as does my OH) and these are OK or me

I have the Sidi black rain evo as well for the very same reason!

Thanks... I am defo going to find a pair of these to try. Much appreciated

Thanks... I am defo going to find a pair of these to try. Much appreciated

make that another with these boots, they are nice slim fit ont he foot and really comfy :D

My 'official' riding boots are Frank Thomas Ugly Wellies (well, not really, but that's how I think of them - they're Aquatec something or other).

The problem I have is that the shops I look in regularly never have any size 9s (yes yes I know) so I try on mens boots, but they won't fit around my calves...