Suffolk, Ipswich & surrounding areas

Good one guys, nice to see someone else from our region organising ride outs. You`ll have to come over to the West of the area one day during the summer. Huntingdon is our nearest town and we often meet up. ALL bikes welcome, like forest says, its not a race but a ride out.

Meet at cardinal park McDonalds. When do people finish? I can be there any time. Would be good to get there a bit earlier this time, although we'll take a more direct route this time.

I get off at 5:30, traffic is usually packed going that direction at that time though so I probably wouldn't be there until 6ish on average :o

Was I the only one meeting at ravenswood? Didn't see anyone by 6:30 so I left. Another time maybe gents

We are talking about this Wednesday night mate...... :oops:

Hope to see you wednesday if you are up for it

Noo! I knew that I was just testing *cough*. I thought it was every night, that's a pain. Well that explains that one!

Wednesday it is :) I've filled up ready..

Good few hours out! Definitely again soon once I get some spare money aside

Got the right day this time :D we can try my phone satnav next time, see if that makes the route more clear

Yeah good night. Wouldn't be the same without being lost at least once!

Took my baffle out, sounds grrrrrreat.

I headed home cus I still had a job to go do, didn't know where we were splitting.

Sounds good eab.

Good move! My ride back was a bit irritating as I must have hit a button on the earphones and couldn't find it again, so it was playing one song on repeat over and over all the way! I stopped at our meet point to shut the damn thing off and get a cuppa! ha ha

I'll probably go and have a look at the Felixstowe Motorcycle Show on Sunday. There is a charity ride which ends up there as well, if you want to pay £5.