Suffolk, Ipswich & surrounding areas

Don't worry about speed or trying to impress anyone on a group ride.

You will be surprised how many people have the same fears that hold them back from meeting up and going on a group ride.

I do group rides from 125s through the range of bikes. Its great to ride together and have a chat over a cuppa and a buttie afterwards.

The two easiest ways i find to keep a group together safe are

1, Keep the rider behind you in your mirror that way you will ride at a constant speed, If one slows down the rest will.

2, If someone wants to have a blast and shoot off ahead he/she has a blast and will wait at the next junction to rejoin the group

Have a great day lads and post some pics afterwards.

(one goldern rule, You must have cake)

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this isn't too late to be a bump (varies on each forums) but I'm VERY interested in meeting with new riders!

One of the sole reasons I joined, hope to hear back soon!

Roll on 4th August 2012 as this when my restriction is up and I definately intend to get a big bike so I can join you all! :o

Don't worry about the restriction mate! my bike is still restricted, barely started actually 23 months to go!

We're meeting this wednesday - the more the merrier

Roll on 4th August 2012 as this when my restriction is up and I definately intend to get a big bike so I can join you all! :o

Don't worry about the restriction mate! my bike is still restricted, barely started actually 23 months to go!

We're meeting this wednesday - the more the merrier

I am guessing you have only passed your test recently so congrats.

For the ride out you lads are going on my 125cc ybr will not be up to the speeds you lads will wanna go. i mean like at 70 on dual carriageways i would be stuck at 50ish. fat guy on 10bhp 125 = tractor speed - unless i get a tail wind then i may see 60+ :lol:

If you do a local ride and don't mind riding at a slower pace then It would be great to meet you guys for a ride out!!

125's are welcome! I won't leave anybody behind, it's just heading down to a bike meet really, not a thrash. The Police go bike hunting on this day so I'd advise against being silly or small number plates and the like. Someone I know got stopped and a £60 fine in Ipswich on the way to Great Bentley over a small number plate last week!

D'oh! I have email alerts set up so my phone buzzes whenever there is a reply. :wink:

Well if for whatever reason work gets cancelled, you know where to find us! Do you still have that mini tank bag you were going to sell me by the way? I only want something to hold the phone so I can glance at the satnav, might have a go at making something.

enjoyed the company and the ride tonight lads. was good fun :D

True that! was a great evening, saw some sexy bikes :love: should do it again soon