Suffolk, Ipswich & surrounding areas

only just seen your post!!!! must log on here more often.

I found out about it the sunday afterwards. I read there were a lot of bikes there. gutted as would have gone as only down the road from me!.

• 1 month later...

One of the loops I ride goes all the way up the B1116 to Harleston, across to Diss, then back down the B1077 to Ipswich. Let me know when you're next free if you want to join in.

Also thinking of checking out the meet on friday nights at Reepham, so could pick you up along the way to that as well.

Forest- Sounds good to me! The Reepham meet- What time is that and where in Reepham?

Im off on the Bike Wednesday with a friend who has an old Ducati SS, Heading Thetford bound from Diss (he is from Harleston) and then onto Bury St Edmunds, is there any good stops around that way? Good Bike pub, or something similar?

KD where abouts are you based?

Regards Burgess 118

• 2 weeks later...