Motosafe Earplugs

That's what I thought mate that's why I'm asking for opinions.

Using moldex at the moment and they are driving me mad.Never seem to be able to get a secure fit,must be my ear shape :lol:

Would be a price worth paying.

I used to use them when I rode.

They were fantastic! I found them very comfy and they wash very easily in luke warm soapy water.

You don't feel like you are in a gold fish bowl and cut off from from what going on around you.

I only have praise for them. In fact I've still got them knocking somewhere around the house.

A good investment as they will last you ages if you look after them.

Using these at the moment

Wearability

They are comfy

I find they get dislodged easily if you don't push them in far enough and are a bugger to get out if you over do it

Noise Reduction

Depends how much noise you expect or want an ear plug to cut out really

I immediately swapped the coloured inserts for the yellow ones as the green ones didn't cut enough sound out for me

The CB I have is a LOT quieter than the gixxer I had, so I'm not sure how they would have stood up to the gixxer

I used to use them when I rode.

They were fantastic! I found them very comfy and they wash very easily in luke warm soapy water.

You don't feel like you are in a gold fish bowl and cut off from from what going on around you.

I only have praise for them. In fact I've still got them knocking somewhere around the house.

A good investment as they will last you ages if you look after them.

Now I'm confused,one bad report and one good.

Now I'm confused,one bad report and one good.

LOL....that's the problem with asking a question like this on a forum....you'll get conflicting advice.... :lol: :lol: Probably due to ear canal shape and size as to whether they work and fit OK or not.... :wink:

:stupid:

what's good for one isn't always good for another

don't get me wrong they where pretty good at stopping the sound and could still hear properly but far too uncomfortable for me!

I use these and cant fault them http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pairs-E-A-R-Ear ... B00374LCFS and once your done just throw them and get a clean pair saves messing cleaning :lol:

don't know if i'm too late, but have you tried the Howard Leight max ear plugs? they stay in place well, but as they are disposables they don't last that long (pretty cheap off ebay though).

or the earsoft fx ear plugs are good as well.

Thanks.

If on the cheap side might be worth trying along with a few others.

Talking to a bloke the other day who had a set of custom earplugs,cost him £60,have seen them alot more expensive than that.

He seemed to like them,his only worry was losing the buggers.

• 3 weeks later...

i use Howard Leight MAX 1 earplugs bought a set of 20 on amazon last july still got some left

cut out the wind and high pitched engine noise but still let you hear whats going on around you

cost me a whopping £3 still got lots left

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all recommendations.

Found the Howard Leight Max to be the best I have used by far.

They actually stay in place which helps and cuts the vast majority of noise out without leaving you feeling isolated.

Cracking value.

Thanks for all recommendations.

Found the Howard Leight Max to be the best I have used by far.

They actually stay in place which helps and cuts the vast majority of noise out without leaving you feeling isolated.

Cracking value.

you can't go wrong with those howard leight max ear plugs, very good! glad they work well for you.