Headlight glass, 6.5 inch diameter - who stocks it plz?

BikerMooFromMars

Hello fellow bikers

Can anyone recommend where else I can get 6.5" diameter headlight glass from pretty please - I've had problems with 2 companies I've ordered it from now,. The 1st one (SparesUnlimited.com) cancelled my order but didn't notify me and it took me calling them up to find out, and the other company (MotorcycleSparesUk.co.uk) apparently sent me it, it never arrived (or they're telling fibs!), and I'm waiting for them to get more stock, which should have been received by them and sent out to me last week, but still no sign of it :tumble:

It's been almost a month now...I've not been going out at night, and cling film and a rubber band ain't cool!! :lol: . I REALLY miss riding at night.

If anyone can recommend anywhere else I could try I'd be hugely grateful, thanks in advance.

My bike is a Kymco Zing 125cc

857370411_RQ400-DSCN0526copy.jpg.278e5a72c3a56de371dc60c89d1813c9.jpg

Oh dear! A friend and I attached my new saddle bags, and as I was pushing my Beast in through the ramp in the entrance to our flats, the saddle bag caught the back of my knee - she went into the door headlight first. Thankfully that was the only damage!

1180349015_RQ400-SAM_8396ccopy.jpg.6620dfc0edcf50abb47e5e683feb3121.jpg

I <3 my bike!!!