Coolant

dragolith

I cannot see my coolant level. I tried rocking the bike slightly on centre stand and nothing, if anything it looks empty?

But no problems with the bike temp, steady 80 degrees most the time, in traffic creeps over 100 and the fan kicks in.

Any ideas? Should I top it up or do I have to flush it out, if so how?

Thanks.

Just top it up for now. Shouldn't need flushing out unless it's been in there a couple of years, and even then, it will probably be fine.

I buy cheap ready mixed stuff and share it with my wife's car, I don't need much for my bike.

There is more than one place? :?

In the main reservoir under the seat on the right hand side, with upper and lower limits...

yes you have got the expansion bottle which is what you are checking and normally at the top of the rad or on pipework above rad there will be a radiator cap.Make sure engine is cold if you check in the rad cap as that will be under pressure of very hot water if you try to check it once bike has been running and you are very likely to suffer some kind of burns from it but as colin says top expansion bottle up to max mark as well