Sunday 16th December 07

Did you get many people turn up????

I have been out and just got in, christ the temperature is low!!!! Could see my breath in my helmet :cry:

Whats the temp like up there?? Its about zero here maybe slightly warmer in the sun...

Did you get many people turn up????

I have been out and just got in, christ the temperature is low!!!! Could see my breath in my helmet :cry:

Whats the temp like up there?? Its about zero here maybe slightly warmer in the sun...

I've been out and about around Pompey today, it's not been too bad temperature wise. A bit nippy at the seafront but other than that quite pleasant really.

Just got back, rode from kendal to rheged, then to hawes then devils then back to kendal. i think it was about 100-120 miles. Very cold on the old fingers, but was wrapped up warm so the rest of me was ok. There was me, drago and chic with his daughter on pillion.

On the twisties there was a bit of ice about, including one corner where it was frozen right across the road. Scary stuff for about 2 seconds, but that was the only real problem. Really enjoyed the day and i'm knackered now. Cheers chic for coming out and keeping us company!

Yeah but I chickened out at Sedbergh and went home!

Sorry guys! Hope you had fun, while I was at home washing the ENTIRE of my bike! :shock:

My fingers wouldnt move! Plus I hit reserve after already sticking a tenner in, so I thought sod it!