****** BIN *********

Andy Smifff

Yeah most of us are ok in person, but interweb + booze at times = confusion and stupidity.

It seems to be more the guys too, like poking a fire we like to disagree and flash out junk around on forums hahaha.

Or ironic... but seriously thanks guys or not :lol:

Without instability we would have no character :)

Hes a nice chap. Got himself into a near fight over doing something someone told him to do once at the rally... :lol:

eBay is a good source for stuff like this. But be careful as I swapped out for a non-OEM radiator on an SV and it never stayed as cool and heated up quicker even when it was cooler.

Here am I - innocently reading the thread in the hope that I will be able to assist a fellow motorcyclist with an oil cooler issue on his Bandit and... all i find are people taking the pi$$ out of Boothy and, even stranger, Boothy professing that he does not drink! :roll:

I tried not drinking once and got so dehydrated it made me very ill - Hospital put me on a saline drip and I was advised to drink at least a litre a day. Best advice so far but, with the price of decent wine for ever going up, it is an expensive way to live!

As to the oil cooler - Definitely a requirement! Did you know they can be repaired (I had one done (non-bandit) some tears ago by a company advertising 're-coring' for car radiators. Only cost a few quid so was well worth it.

:cheers: