Royston District Bike Show-Meldreth 19th June

Tango

Hi Folks.....we were discussing this last Tuesday evening at the Papworth meet and thought it was fairly soon...... :wink:

Next Wednesday evening 19th June 2013.....at Meldreth, near Royston, Herts.

Link below with details.

I think we'll try to get along.....so if anyone else is interested and wants to ride down there with us...... 8-)

http://www.roystonmotorcycleclub.co.uk/2013show.html

Hi Folks.....we were discussing this last Tuesday evening at the Papworth meet and thought it was fairly soon...... :wink:

Next Wednesday evening 19th June 2013.....at Meldreth, near Royston, Herts.

Link below with details.

I think we'll try to get along.....so if anyone else is interested and wants to ride down there with us...... 8-)

http://www.roystonmotorcycleclub.co.uk/2013show.html

Ooh ooh!! Can we come too? I don't know whether to be cheeky and request a pillion ride or to ask to ride along with you and Mandy and whoever else joins please (we don't have to meet in Longstanton, can meet in town or anywhere that's easier)? Tho last time we were losing Wallie who was going as fast as his bike could possibly go - you'd lose me and honestly die of boredom waiting!

But don't feel you have to say yes, we can make our own way otherwise :D . You going to the Marina/Papworth Tues too or just to the bike show?

Depends on the weather Moo.....but we'd like to do both....... 8-)

You are more than welcome to ride pillion again.....or have us ride along with you and Ollie......whichever you'd prefer....... 8-)

Thankyou both of ya. Ollie is stuck at home cos he's got to stick within his mileage for the next service. May bike it with you both- not sure. You will be v bored tho! We'll see. I work in South Cambridge, can meet somewhere there or at mine- wherever is easier. Surprised no one else has said they're going

We're flexible. South Cambridge does make sense as we'll probably go down the A10 but it depends a bit on timings and getting back from work

Me too...I can hang round in a nearby pub or something with a book and meet somewhere other than our house if easier, really don't mind.

Let me know what ya both fancy doing :mrgreen: looking forward to it. I won't hog all your coupley-time, I might bring a nice camera and float around taking pics and chatting to bikers there 8-) .

Look forward to it :mrgreen:

We can meet you at your place Moo and head out via Dry Drayton and Cambourne....then pick up the Royston road if you'd be happier with that?.......makes no odds to us....slight detour, but more time on the bikes....... 8-) Says it starts at 6:30.....so if we're slightly later than that it don't matter.......and if you decide you're not confident riding down there on your bike you can hop on the back of the Speedie....... 8-)

We can meet you at your place Moo and head out via Dry Drayton and Cambourne....then pick up the Royston road if you'd be happier with that?.......makes no odds to us....slight detour, but more time on the bikes....... 8-) Says it starts at 6:30.....so if we're slightly later than that it don't matter.......and if you decide you're not confident riding down there on your bike you can hop on the back of the Speedie....... 8-)

Looking forward to it. See you and Mandy tomorrow - earliest I get home is 6:05 if I'm lucky :mrgreen:

Also; I don't see one 125 on the vid here http://www.roystonmotorcycleclub.co.uk/2012%20show.html . Maybe I should take my L plates off just round the corner from the show hahaha! :lol: