Hunstanton 14th JULY

Was thinking of going down to Hunstanton on sunday meeting up at the marina at roughy 09.30..... i will need to be back by 3 as im on police duty at 4, however fish and chips and a run to sunny hunny cant be to bad......... GET INVOLVED PEOPLE..... ride will be for all not a rocket ahip blast (aaron) getting very bad withdrawal symtons from hunstanton ride outs. they dont seem to happen often enough now....

Possibly count me in Sam,

AGAIN...............having drinks round a mates after the pubs shut at 4.00pm on Saturday so may be a bit hung over. I`ll see how it pans out. May be best to start a bit later but I`ll let you decide. If things change over the next couple of days, text me in readiness for Sunday morning. I`ll then decide how I feel.

Would be good to do a Hunny run, been thinking of it for a while, although I did go there a couple of Monday`s ago when I had the day off.

I can do a bit later but im on duty at bridge street at 16.00hrs so as long as we are back by 15.00 then im good to leave whenever ]...... im up for any suggestions brain in mind the time to be back :)

Good man Darren if we say 10 then. Anyone got tango's number to see if there about? So finalised marina at 1000 anyone who turn up all good ill be there

Yeah....been watching this thread....but Mandy isn't feeling too good at the moment.....so I think it's unlikely we'll be able to get along to this......but if she has a miraculous recovery overnight we'll be down the Marina by 10:00..... 8-)

Sorry we couldn't make this - I have some sort of lurgey at the moment and was tired after doing a Cornwall round trip to pick up my daughter in the car (Fri eve - Sat + sleeping in a tent).

Didn't get up until nearly 12 today :roll:

Got out on the bikes this afternoon for a 60mile round trip and my temperature seems to have gone down now - bikes are obviously good for your health :D

I expect we'll be up for the next Hunny trip though if we're about - hope you had a good time