Sunday 21st July Bimble

Thinking of a bimble this Sunday if anyone would like to join us - late morning/early afternoon

May do one of our popular circuits (Woodwalton, old A1, Glatton B660 to Kimbolton, Higham Ferrers, Sharnbrook through to St.Neots (coffee and a moist muffin :lol: ) and back - 60milesish

Also open to other suggestions.

Will have 125s as my daughter, Rhiannon wants to get some miles in on the YBR before taking it down to Winchester at the end of the Summer

(Lou - the weather looks like its a bit cooler at the weekend if you are up for this)

I may be up for a jolly little bimble unless I have a track day, looking to book one tomorrow for as soon as poss which maybe sunday. may try and get an other before August cause I ain't got time off then

I'm up for a "bimble" on Sunday, not heard that saying before, I am a foreigner though!! (from North East)

Bimble is good.....no one is under any illusions that there's gonna be extreme knee-down action.......nice gentle potter around the few decent roads around here......which they have hopefully not top-dressed in the meantime...... :wink:

Heya, Wallie told me about the bimble! Moo could do with a bimble before next weekend (Wallie and I biking to Mundesley in Norfolk to visit my mum and stepdad - will be my first long journey this year without Bonnie and Tango!!). Would love to join you all - Wallie can't come because of the usual milage watching before his service to kep his warranty!

Yay, I'll get to meet Bonnie's daughter too!

Cheers - see you all 12pm @ the Marina :mrgreen:

Dang....I just posted and then saw your reply Dave......shame mate....but there'll be other occasions I'm sure...... 8-)

Hey Moo.....shame Ollie can't make it.....that bike and it's service intervals..... :roll: Anyway....look forward to seeing you around 12:00...... 8-)

Ok, so I just went outside to look for the b*stard ice cream van (that seems to play its jingle and never arrive!!), and not only does Roger live on the same road as me - but he's only bloody 10 houses away, just seen the bikey outside!!! Did plan on getting you a Cornetto and popping round with it, but complaints in writing to Mister bloody Whippy who is only out to torment me!!!!!!!! :mad: He's literally come down our road once this year! :crybaby:

But anyhoo - what a lovely bimble that was! I was actually really on edge on my way to the Marina because it's the first day I've not worn earphones listening to music quietly - had completely forgotton how bloody loud it is in my helmet without em! But of course completely fine after when out with the crew :mrgreen: .Great practice for Norfolk, I will just imagine Bob's in front of me and Mandy and co are behind me for maximum chilled biking! :angel1: . Was lovely to meet Rhiannon after hearing so much about her, and Roger. Can't believe you're moooving away next week, sod's law!

See you guys Tuesday I hope :cheers:

PS - totally calling my bike Ermintrude now! :lol:

Yeah....nice ride out today.....just a shame that they had top dressed almost every bend for the first 3-4 miles.......but OK after that...... 8-)

Nice to meet rogwigi57.....hopefully you'll be around for any future runs.......just keep an eye on the Rideout section...... 8-)

And I think Ermintrude is a great name for the bike Moo..... :lol: :lol:

Yeah....nice ride out today.....just a shame that they had top dressed almost every bend for the first 3-4 miles.......but OK after that...... 8-)

Nice to meet rogwigi57.....hopefully you'll be around for any future runs.......just keep an eye on the Rideout section...... 8-)

And I think Ermintrude is a great name for the bike Moo..... :lol: :lol:

I've got a feeling cow bike names might be my new thing!! We'll see...

Yeah would be great to have more people on our little outings, and hopefully before the end of the year Ollie and I will have new bikeys and our full licenses. Love the colour of Roger's bike- icy blue v nice. Shame Ollie was thrre, he'd have had a little drool I'm sure :mrgreen: !

First time I've ever had to ride on w*nky gravelly poor excuse for a road resurfacing! Good to have done it so I won't be as baffled in the future!

Btw that lady who supplied us with tea was awesome!

Glad you had a good ride out folks, could not make this one, had an appointment with a pint and a game of cards down the pub. Came home with £14 more than what I went in with. Well pleased.

Think it might be a tad damp for Tuesdays meet.

Got there this time and enjoyed the "bimble" and meeting up with you guys.

Unbeleivable that Moo is in the same street as me....bizzare

Will write to Mr Whippy too am always missing out:(

Hope to be there Tuesday too