August Bank holiday forum camping weekend

TC

Won't be attending - Back pain (and the associated drugs) are preventing me from riding the bike (or even driving the car more than a few miles).

Best summer in years and I'm missing it!!! :damn:

Hope you all have a great time :cheers:

oh , bugger, puck?? do we have to ride on grass to park up ??????

( just checking so I can panic in advance)

oh and beer order sent via face book.....meal choices sound fine...just don't forget chocolate for the girlies lol

The path doesn't have a lot of space for all our bikes but if we do have to go on the grass its only a few feet in, you could walk the bikes on at the end of the road if needed. But id make sure you have some sort of puck just to be safe.

Got the beer order cat and np with that ill head to Tesco's before I set off tomorrow.

fuuuck i dont have a puck. No worries i'll knock something up outta the garage :P

Just have to drink your first beer while still sat on the bike then, Jam

Soon as you finish that, crush can, put under side stand, then you can get off and get unloaded

I see no problem here

planning on meeting at squires sometime around early afternoon/lunchtime Friday.

:( shame you cant make the whole weekend TC, wont be the same without you

Hi all, we've been thinking this one over, just getting back on our feet from a recent holiday. There's not many weekends left for camping so we might tag along if possible but it will be only for Friday night. Is there anyone travelling up from the Nott's area on Friday that we can tag on with? If not is this the café your thinking of meeting up at?

http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/opening_times/index.asp

Yes Chris, that's the one, but we're starting from Notts area anyway :D

Taking Chira on the motorway, first long motorway jaunt for her so more people for outriders welcome but she's on a naked 500 and a week old licence so we'll be sat at the speed limit (ummmmmmm ... just like we always do :angel12: ) so the 'busa might cry :P

With Derek dropping out and Jam maybe having to work in the morning we might have to have a slight reshuffle of plans. Want to pm us a number and we'll let you know what's doing as soon as we work it out? :)

Still stopping at squires on the way up, just not sure on times yet

Just had a call from work might have to miss out after all Sugar!! Heads up! Squires has a big Scooter rally there this Friday and Saturday according to there web site

Fri 23-24th Ratters Scooter Rally Scooters from all over the UK will be attending in what will hopefully become a major annual event in the UK Scooter Calendar. Live bands Saturday night