Racing commentary & what of BT sport.

BoB3rt

In my opinion (which no-one cares about :up: ) Steve Parish & Charlie Cox are the best, They seem more fluent and natural with their speech and more informative... even listening to the engines, knowing when to shut up because they sound great :D Yet a lot of people like the eurosport douche bags who shout every step i can already see on my screen down the mic!!

The BCC moto 2 & 3 commentators (dont know there names) one is ok the other is just painful! He pauses between every. Other. Word. Trying to create some sort of intense atmosphere. It grinds on me and trying to make every race sound like the BEST RACE EVER with comments like "we still have 2 races to go! I don't think i can take any more excitement" .... *Que the tumble weed*

Still, what do you people think? :) Its all friendly opinions, and what will happen when BT take over? - Am hoping the euro guys will get the boot!

Toby Moody & Julian Ryder all the way for me. Can't stand MotoGP on the Beeb

Totally this!

Add Spalding in and Eurosport is way better.

Never heard anyone praise Parrish and that idiot cox :)

Jack and Jim can be funny but grate other nationalities.

Looks so far no Eurosport still wait for it to be even mentioned.

Has Toby and Julian even done/do any motorsport?

Jack and Whit are good also.

See Whit and Parish both have the race experience so give great input to what the riders are doing past present and future.

The others just seem to shout down the mic at what i can already see :?

Toby and Jules are journalists who have been around the sport along time, Toby commentating a lot longer but he does other sports too, I believe he's a keen cyclist and they both ride motorbikes.

Spaulding has all the technical knowledge, but it boils down to what you want in a commentator, I like there infectious fanboyism and how they don't just commentate on what I can see there's a lot of pure discussion about stuff around the sport that's why they sometimes miss stuff.

jack and whit are the best IMO. both crack me up and make good commentators.

fro MtotGP i like parish and cox on the beeb. parish is qualified to talk about racing and cox maybe be opinionated and wrong on most things he comes out with but he is a comedy sidekick to parish.

as for eurosport motogp...I have no idea which commentator is which on eurosport but one sounds like he should be commentating on model train racing. he is the dullest bloke on the planet, you can almost hear his anorak and beard when he drones on about what size fairing fastener honda used in 1981. the other "commentator", i had presumed he was the cleaner who was standing in whilsts the proper commentator went for a piss. i cannot watch bike racing with these two commentating. i fall asleep on the warm up lap. dull dull dull.