Crown & Cushion Bike nights Every 3rd Weds...

There's a bike night held at the Crown & Cushion pub in Great Gransden (SG19 3AT ‎ ) on every 3rd Wednesday of the Month. Next one is tomorrow night (Weds 21st Aug)......so I guess we'll see how we feel as to whether we go along or not.... :wink: The guv'nor of the Pub is a biker himself...as is his son.....so it should be a reasonable meet.....and I think he does Burgers for those that need a little snack too.... :wink:

I'm on their mailing list.....so I'll try to put up reminders on here for those that may be interested.... 8-)

Well......me and Bonniebird went there last night........it was a bit quiet......only one other "official" bike turned up.......and a couple on separate bikes just happened to stumble upon the pub..... :tumble:

But it's a nice pub....and there's some good roads around there.....and I guess it is August, so some folk will be away......so we'll probably try it again....maybe next month if the weather is still holding..... :wink:

Well......me and Bonniebird went there last night........it was a bit quiet......only one other "official" bike turned up.......and a couple on separate bikes just happened to stumble upon the pub..... :tumble:

But it's a nice pub....and there's some good roads around there.....and I guess it is August, so some folk will be away......so we'll probably try it again....maybe next month if the weather is still holding..... :wink:

You forgot the monkey bike

Evil gravel car park though