Interesting life lately...

asharin

If it makes you feel better another breakup I know about has some hilarity. Guy shares flat with his now ex. While with her he finds out her weekends away to see her family are actually spent with close friends, a lot of them boys with an oddly low opinion on him. He gets tired of the fact she has multiple guys trying to get into her pants and warns if she continues to humour them he will leave. She does it on the sly, gets busted and he moves to his parents.

She changes the locks and says he has no right to any of his own things claiming "he doesn't deserve them". Then when he threatens to kick the door down on a flat with his name on the lease she calls the police and has him taken away.

They just went to court, he got his stuff back but she's broken the tv, the Xbox and all sorts! So now they are going to court AGAIN.

I told him just to walk away :lol:

So Asharin, be careful as putting her in the wrong anymore could just make her increasingly unstable! She has issues and while they can make you blindingly angry do hold out.

Do your kids want I see you? As if so let them do the talking.

• 2 weeks later...

Some might say it's too soon, but we're moving in together in November.

I can't bloody wait :) Honestly I've already decided that, if we carry on going so well together after a while living together, than I am going to ask her to marry me.

Never met anyone I want to be with this much.

Anyway enough gushy soppiness from me, back to your scheduled biking posts....

Some might say it's too soon, but we're moving in together in November.

I can't bloody wait :) Honestly I've already decided that, if we carry on going so well together after a while living together, than I am going to ask her to marry me.

Never met anyone I want to be with this much.

Anyway enough gushy soppiness from me, back to your scheduled biking posts....

Pop the brakes on a bit :lol:

Yes it feels right but time is a great story teller.

When she moves in give it 6 months or so, and as she's the young one a life long commitment might be an eye opener :lol:

By all means suggest it in conversation and see how she feels. If this best friend nature continues when living together it's a sure sign as any :)

No worries Fozzie, I was planning on waiting 6 months or so anyway. Some things need time. May find I can't stand her after living together after all, but I doubt it. Already know all her bad habits as stay over at hers or she at mine quite a lot anyway haha.