If the law changed, would you always wear a helmet?

Hot_Stu

<t>If the law changed, would you wear a helmet?</t>  

51 members have voted

1. 1. If the law changed, would you wear a helmet?

• Yes... Always
    • No ... Never
    • Sometimes

Her's an alternative slant on the argument.

Depending on what i want to ride like influences my choice of riding gear. When out for a good thrashing it's full race suit, a gentle pootle about and it is 2 piece leathers. When abroard with no lid on then i ride so carefully so as not to risk sliding off and ride alot safer. So the more safety equipment i have on the faster i ride.

Now transfer this to the car world. Vehicle safety has improved immensely over recent years, yet driving standards have plummeted. My view is that the drivers feel so protected that they don't bother with their driving capabilities. Take away their safety comfort zone and i would bet that their driving standards would improve as a result of the instinct for survival.

Just a thought.

Depending on what i want to ride like influences my choice of riding gear. When out for a good thrashing it's full race suit, a gentle pootle about and it is 2 piece leathers. When abroard with no lid on then i ride so carefully so as not to risk sliding off and ride alot safer. So the more safety equipment i have on the faster i ride.

Now transfer this to the car world. Vehicle safety has improved immensely over recent years, yet driving standards have plummeted. My view is that the drivers feel so protected that they don't bother with their driving capabilities. Take away their safety comfort zone and i would bet that their driving standards would improve as a result of the instinct for survival.

Just a thought.

how bout a big spike cumming out of the steering wheel aimed at the heart and no seat belt that would slow people down

Just a thought.

how bout a big spike cumming out of the steering wheel aimed at the heart and no seat belt that would slow people down

You never know, it could catch on