YouTube

denz90wolf

Your better off reading bloggs and watching vlogs of usually instructors riding round giving tips on advanced tips ect. Road condition is biggest factor when cornering. And cornering vids are badly explained and usually incorrect or potentially dangerous tips.

Find a twisty road you know and keepgoing along it gradually getting faster and you will find your confidence.

Im guessing thus is why your looking for cornering videos, if not then ignore me im rambling

You want to watch a video of a corner? Bit boring isn't it?

Someone stuck up a vid of a traffic cone recently which was relatively entertaining.

That was me.

I'm trying to get a video of a fully functioning traffic light, but every time it goes red the camera stops recording.

OP: What particular aspect of the corner do you want to see?

Which gear to be in when cornering and sometimes I feel I'm just taking the corner so that I'm going into other side of the road nearly for some sharp bends !

How much training have you had? Cornering isn't something you can easily, or successfully, learn online to be honest.

It's easy.

And if you can't stop in the distance you can see,,slow down!

I've always had a problem with this statement personally as a non super human I don't have the power to see round bends so chances are the speed would need to be walking pace unless you actually have direct line of sight ;)

Only had my cbt

Practice. Then practice more. Watch others in front of you, follow them. Then practice some more.

Time spent riding is worth more than watching a few videos on YouTube. Unless you watch mordeth13 or sven.

• 1 month later...