Carrying luggage.

Second one is the way to go but you have too many straps on :lol:

What about a drybag, put the tent and sleeping bag in ( and a pillow! ) then strap the rucksack around the dry bag on top of the cargo net, = more stable in a drybag yes?

only one i can find length wise is this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/X-LIGHT-DRY-S ... 27c73e425a

40 or 80L would do what would you guys say? would the 80 hold my rucksack too? :D

(enough straps, theres never enough!)

Honestly its up to you what route you go

Ideally you need something to keep stuff dry be it bags or a dry bag I wouldn't worry about the tent its waterproof anyway

I don't think you need to worry too much about it you have plenty of straps and stuff

I have an oxford tail pack I picked up on gumtree for tenner, however I've used the bungee technique and I just wrapped the bungees all the way round the tail and joined them underneath as I have no anchor points, worked a treat.

Ideally you need something to keep stuff dry be it bags or a dry bag I wouldn't worry about the tent its waterproof anyway

I don't think you need to worry too much about it you have plenty of straps and stuff

A generilastion to which I can disprove, as my tent bag is most definitely not waterproof, and trying to put up a soggy tent is no fun =P

A generilastion to which I can disprove, as my tent bag is most definitely not waterproof, and trying to put up a soggy tent is no fun =P

I think you need a new tent then, sounds no good for when it's u in this weather! And damn zips that's great props to him, just too paranoid I guess about it been first time.

I did say tent and not tent bag ;-)