carb for a 125 cc motorbike

Guest daniellord32

Hello all.

My name is Daniel and I've a reiju rs2 125 matrix pro. My carb needle in the middle is wobbly so I know I need a new one but finding parts for this bike is proving a little bit of a hassle. I'm wondering if anyone knows if you can use any carb or a certain type of carb to replace the stock one.

The engine is a Honda brand 4 stroke I don't know the exact type. Any help or input would be appreciated.

Thanx in adance

Dan

Hmmm ok even if the bit that moves up and down has some kind of black residue on it? It looks like it's been rubbing on the side too.

The bike itself when running splutters at high rev. If it's at iidle it cuts out. I've changed the spark twice but that hasn't helped. I've read about the mixture being too lean could this be the issue. Or maybe sumat is wrong with the actual engine?

Dan

Yeah...the slide in the carb can get a bit mucky and scratched, but it's not normally anything to worry about unless it's really bad. How's the air filter? and are you running a stock exhaust on it?

Check the spark plug colour to see how it's running..... :wink: