One step closer to being a seasonal rider!

Ricky

I think if I lived out in the sticks or at least not in a big city, I'd probably own a car as well... but... I don't :)

They both have their pro's and cons and if you're in an area where you won't hit either traffic, or a red light every 30 seconds, you'll enjoy the car.

yep, with living in the sticks comes different sorts of problems... like needing to replace fence panels...

Try carrying three fence panels on your bike!!

This is my car from the weekend just gone:

IMG_20141213_125944.jpg

I reckon I could have got them home on my bike... :lol:

Where there's a will mate....... :wink:

1926375659_OverloadedMotorcycle-16.jpg.ceb8f0f07a1f68ff777dadb203c99ee6.jpg

I can unfortunately see a car on the horizon soon. Not looking forward to it, but yeah, it has its obvious perks. Good choice to get it done now as well, insurance will only go down once the no claims happen. I am still looking at around 700 for a crap-box, having never had a car before. At 23, its reasonably expensive. Should of just got one sooner, so yeah, good call :)

Couldn't really commute with a car even if I wanted to, have to filter through about 20 miles of standstill traffic as it is. Think I'd kill myself if I had to sit in it :lol:.

Would be nice to have a car again though, just for the practicality of a boot and heating haha.