eBay click and collect

Stu

Parcel delivered to Argos by a carrier that could just as easily delivered it to my home.

Only advantage I can see is if it needs signing for and you are not in.

Argos sends you by email a code number and they will not let you have parcel without it.

This usually means you cannot collect parcel until day after day of delivery. :?

thats the trouble theres never anyone in on delivery slots :x

I dont really care if I get it a day later as long as it works!

the missus can pick it up as its around the corner from her work where as depending on shifts etc picking up from post office is a pain in the arse

I use it all the time because I'm never in when they turn up. Works well.

Only time I had an issue was when delivery courier text me to say it was ready at their depot so I went to collect it and they wouldn't give it me as it was addressed to be collected at argos....stupid to text me but not the end of the world

I use it all the time, argos near me has a late night once a week so I just pop in after work.

For stuff you have to sign for especially it's mint but I use it for pretty much anything too big or things that work wouldn't like me having delivered here (like protein shakes or bike bits). :)

this was my thinking chris

every time I order something it gets delivered when I'm at work!

my neighbours usually take it in but I cant always rely on them plus I dont want to take the piss :lol:

this was my thinking chris

every time I order something it gets delivered when I'm at work!

my neighbours usually take it in but I cant always rely on them plus I dont want to take the piss :lol:

Frothing at the bit Stu and another bloody no show! Waiting for my bar riser kit to come to fit the Busa. The kit comes with new bars extended hoses and fittings. l've Sorn the bike at the moment, to get it off sorn will require a MOT.

All the plastic's off the bike at this time as l need to do a complete fluid change.

According to the weather forecast the weekend looking good.

I can see some serious shed time coming my way.

I know your pain

fortunately I order everything while the weather is shit and bike in bits so no chance of me getting out anyway

I am ordering a new battery as the one thats on is a really cheap one and the terminals are shite! and would rather be safe than sorry

but the one thats on will be ok until I get the new one :lol:

I know your pain

fortunately I order everything while the weather is shit and bike in bits so no chance of me getting out anyway

I am ordering a new battery as the one thats on is a really cheap one and the terminals are shite! and would rather be safe than sorry

but the one thats on will be ok until I get the new one :lol:

The kit was ordered weeks ago in the depths of winter, it should have been here 3 weeks ago :roll: Phone call upon phone call Stu, the blame was put upon a third party the anodizing people. I was told the anodized parts had returned last Friday and the kit would be posted first thing Monday morning, it's now going to be Thursday before it lands here " If l'am lucky" That's Parcel force for you Joy!

Fantastic NOT! :roll: Having sat in all week waiting for my parcel to arrive and trying to track it. This morning l popped into my garage for 10 minutes l had left the side gate open so somebody should of known l was in, never heard a shout nothing! Go's to the front door only to find a card had been put through the door telling me l had missed my delivery and that l needed to collect my parcel from the local post office. "kin fuming". What a total waist of time .