Nurburgring

Guest Nickki

Guest Nickki

After talkin to Bob last night, and seeing a magazine article for it, we've decided that we are going to go to Nurburgring this summer.

There is a hotel right next to the track that starts from £24 pppn, inc breakfast.

We're planning to stay for 2 nights:

Day one - get there

Day Two - ride the tour of the area, and do a few laps of the ring

Day three - get home

No provisional dates just yet - but is anybody else interested at all?

Guest Nickki

lol

Should be on EVERYONE's list of things to do before they die!!

:wink:

I don't wanna be sat up on my cloud, lookin down, sayin "I wish I'd......"

:?

Had few more track days and a few less bright ideas? :bike2:

Check out sliders guest house for all ya info, the guy n his wife ride regular on the track infact i think they live on the track :P, shes an ex american racer and hes just bonkers.

this is on our to do list set for a couple of years time when i'm on much bigger bike and have lots more experience.

i would appreciate if someone could check our lad's school project planning the route to Nurburg via Paris - i tried hard to chose right roads and places from the internet but someone who's actually done it and got some useful tips would be greatly appreciated (pm please)

hope you have great time Nickki

Guest markchris
lol

Should be on EVERYONE's list of things to do before they die!!

:wink:

:?

That's a scary thought on your shed er bike.

I'll come if I'm allowed Nickki lol.....

Me and a few mates think we're up for it. How many miles is it, do you know?

I'm busy on the bank holiday weekend of 23-26th August, apart from that I'm quite free.

Sounds like an incredible idea. Think I'll start begging my parents for a trackday weekend sometime soon though....

Hi guys & gals

I'm off over on the 15th June by myself. I went last year and the place is awesome. If you need any info about the place try Ben Lovejoys site, and also there are good directions from Calais on the Sliders website. If anybody fancies joining me, Im on the 6:20 Shuttle on Friday morning...

Ian

The "ring" is awesome...going over 2nd week of August with some guys that go 3 or 4 times year, so they know their way around... :D Can't wait... The roads around there are pretty spectacular as well.... 8) if youre going at the same time we should try and hook up.. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys & gals

I'm off over on the 15th June by myself. I went last year and the place is awesome. If you need any info about the place try Ben Lovejoys site, and also there are good directions from Calais on the Sliders website. If anybody fancies joining me, Im on the 6:20 Shuttle on Friday morning...

Ian

jumps up and down someone from southwales :D

After talkin to Bob last night, and seeing a magazine article for it, we've decided that we are going to go to Nurburgring this summer.

There is a hotel right next to the track that starts from £24 pppn, inc breakfast.

Day one - get there

Day three - get home

I've been a few times now... just not on the bike (which I've always wanted to do).

I'd be up for a quickie...

Hi guys & gals

Ian

jumps up and down someone from southwales :D

And he's never posted since.......anyone know if he made it back :roll:

:lol: :lol:

I think I'm up for it!

Is it possible to do it over a weekend or not?

I'll need to book the days off work in advance, obviously. So if anyone's got any suggestions on dates then I can comment a bit further?

I'm excited now :)

Hi Sounds great my friend and I have been talking about this for about 3 years...

You all have a little less mileage for us to travel to say the least and well we will be in no fit state to ride round the ring by the time we get there...

I will be traveling from up Aberdeen way if I get over so what are your plans regarding travel etc....

Iain :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Day one - get there

Day three - get home

If the dates fit around work ok - I'm in