Body Mass Index of the Rider and the weight of the bike.

draeroheli

I agree, it is about technique not weight or strength.

I have a Triumph Bonneville which is over 200kg and a lowered Speed Four which is under 170kg and don't really notice a significant difference between them except if leaning them against one leg when stopped.

I'm 50, 5'4" (and a bit) and not especially strong. (Not that light though. Lol)

And if anyone is worried about picking up a dropped bike, meet my friend Skert. A lady who can pick up 1200cc from the ground ON HER OWN ;p and no she does not body build.

LINKS [sorry for crappy vids its all she has] http://www.pinkribbonrides.com/dropped.html < she has videos on her site for how to pick up a dropped bike <3

Sure, but she might be from Yorkshire, or from the countryside in any case. Urbanites are weak. There are women in their 60s who are a lot stronger than most men in my town.

Sure, but she might be from Yorkshire, or from the countryside in any case. Urbanites are weak. There are women in their 60s who are a lot stronger than most men in my town.

thats like saying all honda riders are nobs :lol: