any tech savvy gurus on here (sena 20s)

I nearly purchased the sena 20s Bluetooth headset today but I noticed on the box that it works with I phone 4s and 5 and 6 as it uses Bluetooth 4.0, now I only have an I phone 4 which it doesn't mention on the box and I don't wanna change my phone ive had it 4 yrs plus it aint broke!!, would it still work with my I phone I was unsure so I put the sena back until I checked but my google effects have turned up a blank, does any one how a idea or uses the sena and could shed some light for me.

The only problem I have with my 20s is that the radio cannot pick up Radio 2. Three of my mates with the same headset have the same problem. So does everyone else so don't get it if you really need the radio part unless you have an unlimited data tariff and get the radio on your phone and Bluetooth it to the headset. I could listen to music from my phone in it, talk with friends, have group chat and get my satnav directions all at the same time (talk and satnav directions override music). I only use mine in my 'touring' Schuberth C3 Pro helmet though so I'm not fully conversant with it. Bought a second fitting kit for my winter full face Shoei but haven't used that yet. I use my Nolan N104 with Bluetooth for my daily commute as I'm familiar with the radio operation in that but unlike the Sena, you cannot have music and conversation with that at the same time - one or the other.

thanks for that can i ask which phone its paired with, i mainly want to use it for chat and sat nav but ive heard if you the wire for the right speaker over the top of the lining instead of round the back it works a little better.

Of the four of us with 20s's, they are paired with an iPhone 4, an iPhone 5, an iPhone 6 and one other windows based one (can't remember which). All are wired over the top of the lining and not around the back. Two of them (iPhone 4 and windows phone) also have them paired with their Garmin zumo satnavs as well as their phones. They are perfect for just chat and satnav but if you are talking to someone and theirs or your satnav instructions kick in, it overrides the chat temporarily so their chat just stops.