waterproof winter gloves. which ones to get.

i have been looking for decent gloves for a long time as have most.

i had alpinestars drystar they keep you dry but get heavy and take forever to dry out.

im really looking for gloves that work the same as my streetguard ie the waterproof layer is on the outside.

the 3 choices of gloves that i have found that may repel well are as follows.

richa cold protects. top marks in visordown tests

bering focals infinity rate them as their best set of winter gloves.

knox zero 2 they have outdry tech

now i know for a fact the knox are coated on the top layer and are said to let nothing through

that said they come with a price tag £150

has anyone had any long term experience with any of the above gloves good or bad?

I got these from Ebay a few months ago, £17

I was a bit sceptical at first, but they have been brilliant, been out in all the recent rain, and still have bone dry hands

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thermal-Water ... omIViMQMOA

Had a pair of weiss before that that the shop claimed were waterproof, cost me about 70 quid, and fell apart after about 6 months, and weren't waterproof at all!

I got these from Ebay a few months ago, £17

I was a bit sceptical at first, but they have been brilliant, been out in all the recent rain, and still have bone dry hands

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thermal-Water ... omIViMQMOA

Had a pair of weiss before that that the shop claimed were waterproof, cost me about 70 quid, and fell apart after about 6 months, and weren't waterproof at all!

i would never ever by cheap unbranded gloves thats very risky. if you go down there is a fair chance they well tear to pieces.

For me it was not the gloves leaking but water coming back down the outside of my jacket. So a double cuff was essential and has worked for me so far...

put your gloves inside? gloves have enough of a problem being waterproof without them being worn over sleeves

Yup then when riding the water just goes up between the glove and jacket your whole arm ends up wet... I have tried inside I have tried outside and latest gloves have solved the problem...

Dianese and Richa both have a type with double cuffs, they are not the easiest to put on but do keep your hands dry...