Teaspoon of castrol R in fuel tank?

KTM21

I keep seeing lots of older bikers talking about the heavenly smell of castrol R and how they wish it was an aftershave. I have to experience the smell for myself!!! I've seen some posts of people adding a teaspoon of castrol r or castor oil into a full fuel tank just so they can get the sweet smell. I know it doesn't like to mix with petrol but if you shook your bike before every ride, would it be okay? There's also the problem that they don't make castrol r anymore but they replaced it with castrol A747 which is still a castor based oil so should give off the same smell when burnt. The question is though, could this be damaging to my bike? There are some who add it to their 4 stroke bikes and apparently they have no problems so surely it would be fine for a 2 stroke. Any thoughts?

as you already have oil being added to the fuel by the oil pump from the tank to aid engine lubrication by adding more oil it will foul/burn plugs out quicker so if you decide to do it then make sure you carry a spark plug spanner and spare plug with you because as we all know its going to give up at the worst possible time and place

as you already have oil being added to the fuel by the oil pump from the tank to aid engine lubrication by adding more oil it will foul/burn plugs out quicker so if you decide to do it then make sure you carry a spark plug spanner and spare plug with you because as we all know its going to give up at the worst possible time and place

So that would be the only adverse effect from doing it then? I'm okay with keeping a spare spark plug in my bag, that sounds like a good idea anyway.