motogp???

johnakay

I imagine ITV4 will have highlights. For about 70 squid you can get a year access to motogp.com where they have all the races live. And all the old races from about 1992 onwards! Money well spent, time well wasted :lol:

70 quid for the .com video access! Yeah the weekend is costing us about 400 for tickets and accommodation.... then there's food and booze.... oh and petrol... and I'll probably get a puncture... :lol: :lol:

Where are you sitting Hoggs?

We are in woodcote A this year.

There's 4 of us with the kids so we treat it as a holiday.

We camp in woodlands on site. It's the first year we have done the camper van thing tho.

I finally relented and agreed. Lisa has wanted to hire one for years but me being a tight yorkshire man have always said no a tent will do :wink:

errrrrrrrrrrrrm *checks* Village B I think (the Marquez one. Look out for me I'll be cheering Iannone!).

OH doesn't do camping so we've got a hotel in Milton Keynes

The Marquez stand would probably be lisa and her mates proffered stand.

We call them the Repsol twins :wink:

They are both old enough to be his mother. ..lol

It's quite funny really. Me the kids my mate all definitely not marquez and them 2 decked out in their repsol gear

Last year we were at Brooklands and I had the misfortune of being seated next to a very enthusiast Rossi fan. He lept up and shouted every time he went past. Think he may have been in a battle with Dovi so I was cheering on Dovi. This appeared to anger him. I don't think he could comprehend the thought of someone not supporting Rossi!! :shock:

To be honest I'm a Rossi fan but I appreciate all good racing.

Yes we were shouting and balling last year but in a way how Petrucci came from no where was just as thrilling.

The biggest downer last year for me was when Cal got taken out. We were sat in club corner so it was straight in front of us.

By the way. I like a bit of red too... :P

I rock my old ben spies ducati hoodie :lol:

ARGH STUPID SPIES!!! he had so much potential. I was really rooting for him, riding the tech3 really well... goes to the factory team and utter utter sham. I know not everything was his fault but sheesh... not a good 2 years. Then the ducati downfall :lol:

As much as I dislike Stoner his ability to ride the Ducati the way he did was outstanding.

I'd quite like to see him wild card it on a factory machine. As much as I love Dovi (and I do love Dovi) his performance of late has been slipping somewhat. Iannone has stepped it up (he was always fast but not falling off so much has done him wonders!). Reckon it may be close between Iannone and Stoner...

We're watching the 2004 season currently and Stoner is not doing as well there ;)

Going to SIlverstone always makes me a bit sad though as you see all the 58s :( I reckon he would have won a race that year

Funny you should say that.

I have just managed to ruin my 58 race your life t shirt whilst on holiday.

Got bloody sun cream stains all over it. Been soaking it and all sorts to try and sort it.

Ack I agree with you Neil :(

Looking forward to seeing how danny Kent fares in moto2. A lot of good riders have struggled in the step up. Well including Kent when he did a couple years back!

I think the new electronics are going to level things this season. Glad bridgestone are gone. I truly believe their tyres were the cause of simoncelli being killed. They were to finicky around that time.

I'm Matt ;)

Won't be going this year as my daughter is born may time. So no money for that unless someone on here wants to buy me a ticket :D

Planning on Brands Hatch end of season BSB as a birthday treat tho

It happens mate.

Wait till she's older n can go with you. It's ace then.

Totally random question Matt. Noticed your bristol.

How far is it roughly from gables best western hotel in south Gloucestershire to severnside Bristol?

Well how long on a bike in rush hour?

Ta