motogp???

johnakay

P.s

No bloody idea why I'm calling you mark :oops:

Haaaaha where's the "I bloody love this" button :lol:

I'm hoping the Suzuki boys continue doing well. esparago rode the wheels off it last year! I still blame bautista for their exit :evil:

P.s

No bloody idea why I'm calling you mark :oops:

Haaaaha where's the "I bloody love this" button :lol:

I'm hoping the Suzuki boys continue doing well. esparago rode the wheels off it last year! I still blame bautista for their exit :evil:

Keep an eye on Vinales. I think he will have a good year.

I really want the Aleix replica Shark is doing but its in Race-R only at £500 a pop :(

errrrrrrrrrrrrm *checks* Village B I think (the Marquez one. Look out for me I'll be cheering Iannone!).

OH doesn't do camping so we've got a hotel in Milton Keynes

Oooh just up the road from me.

I'm going Saturday as I couldn't justify the price of Sunday tickets whilst we are saving for a house! So Sunday will be spent in front of the tele with a bevvy or two!

The Suzuki boys are going alright so far during test. The Hondas seem to be struggling with the tyre change - Cal had an accident on the last day of the Qatar test, where the bike shot into the air and landed on his bollocks, OUCH! LINK

Its going to be a great season, I cannot wait until next weekend!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Oh and in answer to the original post - I've just seen an advert for the highlights on itv4 on Monday 21st.

Cdg that story made me laugh and wince in equal measures :shock: :lol: